TERMS & CONDITIONS
BeoPlay Terms & Conditions
· BeoPlay products, unless otherwise stated, come with a 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
· Unopened BeoPlay purchases may be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
· Opened BeoPlay products are non-refundable.
· In event of a product fault during the warranty period the product will be returned to the manufacturer for repair or exchange via the BeoPlay Returns webpage.
· All BeoPlay products have a ‘back to base’ warranty and so it is the responsibility of the client to return any defective unit to the showroom.
Bang & Olufsen Terms & Conditions
· Bang & Olufsen products, unless otherwise stated, come with a 3 year manufacturers guarantee. This can be extended by 3 years (6 years in total) at the time of purchase or at any time within the guarantee period for an additional fee. Please ask for details.
· Our products are manufactured to order and as such your product will be ordered to the size, specification and colour of your choice. If you change your mind after the point of order then this will incur a 20% restocking charge.
· Installation charges will not be refunded in the event of a product return.
· To make our service more complete we will from time to time source and fit 3rd party products such as DVD players, satellite boxes, routers etc. These products are NOT covered by the Bang & Olufsen warranty. As such, in the event of an issue with a 3rd party product, there will be call out charges regardless of warranty status. Bang & Olufsen of Bexleyheath, Bromley, Cambridge, Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells do offer a Premium Convenience package that removes call out fees. Please ask for more details.
· Where the installation requires we will use independent trades. We carefully select these trades for the quality of their work. In the unlikely event that you find part of their work does not live up to your expectations we will work to resolve this to your satisfaction. As an independent partner the final resolution will be the responsibility of the tradesperson.
· Many of our products require internet access and use of a home Wi-Fi network. We will make some basic assumptions about the standard of your network and equipment. If they fall short of the minimum standards required for our products then we can happily provide expert assistance in upgrading your equipment. This, however, will come at an additional cost.
· We genuinely wish you to be delighted with all aspects of your purchase. If you have any questions, queries or comments then please contact your sales person. Alternatively you can contact the business owner in writing at the showroom address.
Service & Repair Terms & Conditions
· All service jobs require an upfront inspection fee to be paid. This fee comes of the cost of the repair but is non-refundable in the event of the product being unrepairable or the client deciding against a repair.
· Repairs must be collected by the client within 3 months of completion or the equipment will be sold to recover costs.
Parts fitted carry a manufacturer’s 6 month warranty. All parts are subject to availability.